Roadtransportation from Europa to Turkey and near middle east for complete and groupage cargo service
HG Trans offers professional railway container transportation from Halkalı station in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Higher reliability, reduced risk of accidents and attempts of robbery – Rail freight is relatively safer than road transport.
- In regions close to terminals, it offers shorter transit time and best freight rates compared to road and air freight. Our terminals: B-20 Antwerp, D-20 Hamburg, D-41 Neuss/Duisburg, D-67 Mannheim/Frankfurt , A- 47 Wales , Sopron-Hungary.
- High loading capacity: Max: 26 tonnes/ higher cargo capacity with 45‘ high cube containers.
- Your cargo is required to be on pallets in order to allow fast loading from ramps to containers.
- Easier transport of flammable goods and ADR, with lower COST.
- Stable prices throughout the entire year for both import and export.
- Door-to-door delivery to/from the terminal (Halkalı) if requested by our customers with or without customs clearance service. Such as: Çerkezköy, Çorlu, Tuzla, İzmit, İzmir, Ankara, Bursa.
- We provide regular service to and from Halkalı for import and export.
- No border crossing delays. Just as fast and efficient as road transport at the arrival and departure during customs and security control procedures.
- 13.553 m. U * 2.426 m. E * 2.69 inner height / 2.568 m inner gate height of the container / with sizes almost equal to trucks: 13.60m. 2.42m. 2.72m.
- Days on which rail service available: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Transit time: 8-9 days. Compared to road transport, it takes only one or two days more than a cargo coming from Germany via Trieste, but with its advantage of economic freight cost, it is highly worth.